If you prefer vegetal milk instead of cow milk, the chances are that you might be interested in making your own. While there are many recipes to help you enjoy your plant-based milk homemade, there are also devices that will help you do that.
Differences Between Soyabella vs. Almond Cow
Two of these devices that allow you to make your plant-based milk are Soyabella and Amond Cow. These devices are very much alike, but you will find one that you prefer over the other.
Both Are Milk Maker
- Soyabella is one of the best automatic plant-based milk makers in the market. You can use Soyabella to make milk out of different types of nuts as well as seeds.
- On the other hand, Almond Cow offers you the possibility to make all the plant-based milk you want at home. It is another device that will allow you to create the type of plant-based milk you want easy and healthy.
- The entire process of Soyabella is very easy, and it offers you a healthy alternative to what you can find on the market.
- You choose the ingredients of Almond Cow you use and the quantity of milk you want to obtain. Operating this device is extremely easy as well. It will not expose you to many risks, and you will be impressed by the results.
- Soyabella takes only 15 minutes to get the plant-based milk you want at home and with minimum investment. You can choose to use Soyabella to create raw vegan drinks in as little as half a minute.
- While Almond Cow can offer you any milk at home rapidly, it will not come with the coffee grinder feature. But since this device’s purpose is to give you plant-based milk, you will not miss the grinder so much.
Variety of Features
- With this device, you can make your soy milk, rice milk, cashew milk, rice milk, etc. The sky is the limit when it comes to the options you have. Soyabella can also grind the coffee, which makes it even more worth it. It is completely safe, and your entire family will love it!
- Besides not having this feature, Almond Cow comes with a variety of other features. Plus, it is safe for you and your entire family. Your children will love using it and drinking the milk as well.
Soyabella Pros & Cons
- It can make milk very fast
- Doesn’t provide overheat
- Can prepare multiple drinks
- Easy to use
- Final filter requires to be done outer side of the machine
- Some users have mentioned the loud sound
Almond Cow Pros & Cons
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Very easy to clean
- More flavorful than store bought
- Requires no straining
- This machine seems to be a bit pricey.
- Quite large
If you still don’t know which one of these devices you should purchase, acknowledging the fact that Soyabella is also a coffee grinder might help you. On the other hand, Almond Cow tends to be pricier than other devices, so you should consider this aspect.
Ultimately, what you choose is up to you, and you will be satisfied either way. These two devices are at the top of the market, and you can only expect good results from both of them. They are extremely easy to use simultaneously, and you will enjoy fresh and healthy milk as often as you want to. So, choose your plant-based milk maker and improve your diet and lifestyle!
See also: Best Nut Milk Maker and Best Soy Milk Maker Reviews.