Wish to prepare your non-dairy beverage at the comfort of your house? These soy milk makers will make things easier for you. Most people are opting for healthier vegan diets instead of dairy and meat-based products these days. Natural and plant-based alternatives are becoming popular in drinking treats as well. In this post, we will learn more about the best soy milk makers available in the market.
Table of Contents
- 1 TOP 10 Best Soy Milk Maker
- 1.1 Top Pick: SoyaJoy G4 Soy Milk Maker & Soup Maker Review
- 1.2 Automatic Option: Joyoung CTS-2038 Easy-Clean Automatic Hot Soy Milk Maker Review
- 1.3 Good Design: Joyoung Cts-1078s Easy-clean Automatic Hot Soy Milk Maker Review
- 1.4 Stainless Steel Choice: Idavee Brand – Presto Pure IAE15-1.9 Liter Automatic Hot Soy Milk Review
- 1.5 Good Strainer: Tribest Soyabella SB-130 Soy Milk and Nut Milk Maker Review
- 1.6 Great Performance: Nutritionist SY5A Soy Milk Maker Review
- 1.7 Great Choice: Joyoung Soy Milk Maker New Model DJ13U-D988SG Review
- 1.8 Good Versatility: Gourmet SELF-CLEANING Automatic Soy Milk Maker and Juicer Review
- 1.9 Easy to Control: Tayama Stainless Steel Soy Milk Maker Review
- 1.10 Best Value: Joyoung CTS1048 Automatic Hot Soymilk Maker Review
TOP 10 Best Soy Milk Maker
Our editor team has done extensive research on soy milk makers. As people who spend a long time in the kitchen, we chose the top 10 soy milk maker selections from Amazon. You can buy it online immediately by clicking on the products here.
You will find the most practical, most useful, cheapest and many different options. Let’s begin!
Top Pick: SoyaJoy G4 Soy Milk Maker & Soup Maker Review
SoyaJoy G4 Soy Milk Maker & Soup Maker consists of stainless steel components and can hold 1.5 liters of liquid. Moreover, the gadget contains five-button settings that help you to grind and cook easily. This device has an incredible performance that yields milk within 20 minutes.
- Innovative design.
- Noise-free operation.
- It has a 1-year warranty.
- Faulty design
Automatic Option: Joyoung CTS-2038 Easy-Clean Automatic Hot Soy Milk Maker Review
Joyoung CTS-2038 Automatic Hot Soy Milk Maker Is easy to grind, preheat and cook with the help of six buttons present on top. As for the interiors, it’s fabricated using stainless steel components. The exteriors have a white finishing with floral design. It uses ultra-frame grinding technology to separate particles and give a clear drink.
- Easy to clean.
- Huge capacity of 1.7 liters.
Good Design: Joyoung Cts-1078s Easy-clean Automatic Hot Soy Milk Maker Review
Joyoung Cts-1078s Automatic Hot Soy Milk Maker mainly consists of food-grade stainless steel holding. The automatic features make it easy to grind and cook by just clicking a few buttons present on the interface. It can hold around 1 to 1.2 liters, which are perfect for 2 – 3 individuals. It also operates without making any noise.
- Contemporary framework
- Tough to clean.
Stainless Steel Choice: Idavee Brand – Presto Pure IAE15-1.9 Liter Automatic Hot Soy Milk Review
Idavee Brand Presto Pure IAE15 Automatic Hot Soy Milk is carefully designed using a double layer of 304 stainless steel. Both the chamber and body have this food-grade coating. It comes with a heating mechanism at the bottom to void heat dissipation and has a filterless grinding design.
- It can hold 1.9 liters.
- Light in weight.
- Design problems.
Good Strainer: Tribest Soyabella SB-130 Soy Milk and Nut Milk Maker Review
Tribest Soyabella SB-130 Soy Milk and Nut Milk Maker have a top plastic casing with stainless steel interiors. This device comes with three-button features found on top. By adjusting these buttons, you can control the temperature, grind time, and heat. Also, it can hold a capacity ranging from 0.8 to 1.3 L.
- Easy to use.
- Durable quality
- Quite hard to maintain
Great Performance: Nutritionist SY5A Soy Milk Maker Review
Nutritionist SY5A Soy Milk Maker Contains both grinding blades and mesh filters, which helps prepare your healthy drink. Within 18 minutes, it helps in grinding and cooking the perfect blend.
- Weighs 7.5 lbs.
- Cost friendly.
- Smaller capacity.
Great Choice: Joyoung Soy Milk Maker New Model DJ13U-D988SG Review
Joyoung DJ13U-D988SG Soymilk Maker New Model has an exterior surface which consists of 304 stainless steel food-grade material. It comes in black, purple, and brown shades. It effectively grinds the beans and grains to produce your favorite drink.
- High powered and effective motor.
- Easy to use.
Good Versatility: Gourmet SELF-CLEANING Automatic Soy Milk Maker and Juicer Review
Gourmet SELF-CLEANING Automatic Soymilk Maker and Juicer Can carry a capacity of 1.3 to 1.5 L. It’s manufactured using stainless steel holdings and comes in incredible black and silver shades. It can be easily programmed with the help of a button.
- Great versatility.
- Sturdy construction
- Quite noisy
Easy to Control: Tayama Stainless Steel Soy Milk Maker Review
Tayama Stainless Steel Soymilk Maker makes use of a 3-D heating system that can hold 1.1 – 1.5 L. The body consist of stainless-steel holdings with a food-grade plastic top. The presence of microcomputer automatic controls makes it easier to prepare your drinks.
- Sturdy construction.
- Easy to operate.
- Too loud.
Best Value: Joyoung CTS1048 Automatic Hot Soymilk Maker Review
Joyoung Automatic Soymilk Maker makes use of Raphael meshwork and water diversion technology that’s patented. It can hold up to 1.6 L and can prepare your drink within 20 minutes. You can use it safely with the help of six buttons present.
- Sophisticated construction.
- Quick operation.
- Sites are not insulated.
How to Make Soy Milk?
You can prepare soymilk by following the below steps.
- Using the measuring cup, measure around 100 grams of dry soybeans.
- Rinse and soak them overnight for 6-10 hours.
- Next, rinse the beans again with clean water before placing them inside the device.
- Pour water into the cylinder up to the water level marks.
- Place the top on the cylinder.
- Plugin the gadget into the socket and press the button.
- Once done, serve it chilled.
Things To Consider When Buying A Soy Milk Maker?
Numerous soymilk gadgets of unique designs are available in the market. Here are some of the features you need to consider before you get the best option.
These gadgets consist of either stainless steel plastic components. Of which stainless steel is the best option. This is because it can withstand higher temperatures and contains food-grade materials that are not harmful. Also, make sure that the inner linings that come in contact with food particles should be completely made of stainless-steel components.
Though these gadgets can prepare a variety of beverages, some models have limitations. For this, you can opt for ones that have multiple functions with versatile designs.
Mostly available in 2 designs. They are filterless and filter models. As soy powder has a thick consistency, it can clog your filter over time if regular cleaning is absent. For filterless options, you will have to sieve your drinks. However, they are easy to clean. For inbuilt filter models, sieving manually is not needed but requires regular cleaning.
Various brands offer gadgets that have different capacities. Based on the number of individuals you wish to serve, opt for suitable sizes.
Benefits of Soy Milk Makers
The easiest way to have a nutritious and home-prepared soy drink is by using a soy milk maker. Here are some of its benefits.
- It gives you better control while operating.
- It is available at a price friendly choice.
- They are versatile and available in ergonomic designs.
Soy Milk Recipes
We tell you how to prepare soy milk at home. Homemade soy milk is an alternative to traditional milk, it is also nutritious and easy to make.
If you’ve definitely decided to stop drinking cow’s milk, soy milk is a great option. Here we tell you how to prepare it quickly and easily
- 500 grams of soy beans
- 1 liter of water
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Heat 1/2 liter of water. When it begins to boil, add the soy beans, remove from the heat and leave to soak for 15 minutes.
- Then discard the liquid, add another 1/2 liter of water and let it soak in the refrigerator overnight.
- Strain the water. Blend the soy beans with a liter of water. Then put a sky blanket over a strainer, empty the milk and squeeze to get all the liquid.
- Boil what you prepared together with 1 liter of water
- Add the sugar and cinnamon. Let it boil for a few minutes.
- Let the mixture cool and store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Consuming soy milk enhances your overall healthy wellbeing. But preparing the soy milk at home without the help of a gadget can be a messy task. Hence, Soy Milk Makers make it more convenient to prepare these drinks. Our best choice goes to SoyaJoy G4 Soy Milk Maker & Soup Maker. This is because it’s not easy to operate but also budget friendly.
Now that you are aware of the top picks get one yourself. Share your views in the comments box below.
You can also read our Best Nut Milk Maker review article.