Want to know the best coffee grinders in town? This article will tell you.
Are you a staunch coffee lover? Then you should love the idea of grounding your coffee for the perfect aromatic taste. Here are the 10 best coffee grinders to help you choose the right one. So, let’s get started!
- 10 Best Coffee Grinders
- Compact & Sleek Design: Baratza Encore Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
- Affordable Burr Grinder: Krups GX5000 Professional Electric Coffee Burr Grinder
- Integrated Scale: OXO BREW Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
- Single-button to control the grind level: Braun KSM2-WH Aromatic Coffee Grinder, White
- Large Hopper with 17 Grinding Options: Chefman Coffee Grinder Electric Burr Mill
- Patented Ceramic Design: JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder with Adjustable Setting
- Traditional Design: Victoria Cast Iron Grain Mill. Manual Coffee Grinder
- Ceramic Burr: LHS Hand Coffee Mill with Two Containers
- Small Lightweight Design : Hario Mini Slim Plus Ceramic Coffee Mill
- Antique Design Old World Mill : Manual Coffee Bean Grinder Vintage
- What is Coffee Grinder?
- Types of Coffee Grinders
- Manual v/s Electric. Which one is a better choice?
10 Best Coffee Grinders
We have done an extensive research on coffee grinders from Amazon. We will talk all about manual and electric grinders so you can choose the one that best suits your home and preferences. From Burr grinders to blade grinders, we have tried to fit all the different types in the top 10 recommendations. You can buy the grinder that you liked the most online immediately by clicking on the product. Let’s start by reviewing the best electric coffee grinder.
Compact & Sleek Design: Baratza Encore Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
- Solid and durable design – Last longer.
- Easy and simple interface to operate.
- Acceptable noise level, which grinds beans fast.
Baratza grinders are products preferred by coffee professionals like us. It is very easy to use and clean. It always manages to be among the bestseller with its black and white color options. Built with easy functionality in mind, the Encore offers 40 simple stepped grind settings. It is worth remembering that there will be no need to adjust it!
Affordable Burr Grinder: Krups GX5000 Professional Electric Coffee Burr Grinder
- Powerful 110-Watt motor.
- Avoids over-heating and maintains the aroma.
- 9 different grind settings.
- Cup Selector – to grind the required quantity.
With Krups GX5000, you can freshly grind your coffee beans and spices without losing any flavor. This is our favorite feature. As with other products, it never overheats. With 45 different settings, you can bring your coffee to a different consistency.
Integrated Scale: OXO BREW Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
- 40 mm stainless steel body
- High torque low-speed motor.
- Single dial to switch between modes.
One of the easiest to use espresso coffee machines. You can save your last settings and then prepare your favorite coffee with a single click.
Single-button to control the grind level: Braun KSM2-WH Aromatic Coffee Grinder, White
- Stainless steel blades with a 150-Watt motor.
- Ribbed lid for even grinding.
- Power cords can be easily wrapped for storage.
Users who bought this product on Amazon rated it highly and stated in the comments that they have been using it for many years without any problems. This is a very high quality product according to its price if you grind your own beans and are real coffee lovers like us!
Large Hopper with 17 Grinding Options: Chefman Coffee Grinder Electric Burr Mill
- You can grind in 17 different ways from coarsely ground to a very fine powder.
- Meant for large families and will occupy more space.
- Can hold up to 2.8 ounces of coffee at a time.
- One-touch operation and easy to maintain.
You can see negative reviews even on the most expensive products. However, we can state that we have not encountered a negative comment about this product. If you buy this product with a very good performance, you can enjoy delicious coffee at home for many years.
Patented Ceramic Design: JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder with Adjustable Setting
- 18 different settings to control the coarseness of the ground coffee.
- Portable and slim design
- Does not produce much noise like electric grinders.
- 5 times longer stainless-steel blades.
Built-in adjustable grind selector with over 15 settings so you can enjoy everything from Espresso to French Press coffee with the same grinder. If you are looking for a product with multiple features, this is for you. No wires, no batteries or power needed. You can grind your coffee wherever you are.
Traditional Design: Victoria Cast Iron Grain Mill. Manual Coffee Grinder
- Made of cast iron – heavy-duty design
- Can grind more quantity.
- Can grind other seeds as well
We found the most useful for those who love manual coffee bean grinding. With this product, you can use not only for coffee, also products such as rice, nuts, wheat, oats are used. It can be easily clamped on a table and has a very useful structure.
Ceramic Burr: LHS Hand Coffee Mill with Two Containers
- Keeps flavor and aroma intact as it does not produce heat.
- 4 grinding levels.
- Sturdy hand crank
- Highly durable and Portable design.
Small Lightweight Design : Hario Mini Slim Plus Ceramic Coffee Mill
- Reinforced hexagonal adapter for increased grind consistency.
- Easy to read measurements.
- Slim design for better portability.
- Easy to use stepped grind adjustment.
Antique Design Old World Mill : Manual Coffee Bean Grinder Vintage
- Adds a vintage look to your kitchen.
- Lower compartment for ground collection.
- Perfect for coffee shops, birthday gifts, etc.
- Perfect make with durable Iron and ceramic core and a solid pine wood base.
Whether you choose Burr or bladed ones; manual or electric is entirely up to your
convenience and preference. Time to answer some questions !
What is Coffee Grinder?
A Coffee Grinder is a tool or machine that grinds the coffee beans to powder form (coarse or fine) using manual or electric power.
Types of Coffee Grinders
There are different types of coffee grinders based on the method of grinding.
Burr grinders that use the old method of coffee grinding. These types are often associated with the hand grinders. These are inexpensive and do a better job of maintaining the freshness of the coffee beans.
Blade grinders use powerful steel blades to grind the coffee. You also have one that operates with powerful motors and those that rely on manual force to grind.
Disc and Conical Grinders are the most technologically advanced versions of coffee grinders. The Grooves that are present in the cones or discs lead the coffee beans into the grinders to provide for improved grinding.
Manual v/s Electric. Which one is a better choice?
Both versions have their advantages and disadvantages. The option is entirely on the user
based on their preference. Some like to hand grind their coffee while some feel it is a time-consuming process. We love having a manual one as I can carry it around where ever I go. It does not require electricity or batteries. The machine also will not heat up and affect the aroma of the drink.
Electric versions, on the other hand, are easier and less cumbersome ways of getting your
coffee. It comes with a lot of features that help you make coffee in different ways starting
from hot coffee, cold brew, Espresso, etc.
We hope this short yet straightforward review will help you choose the right coffee grinder. You can send us any questions you have about coffee grinders. We would also be happy to see your views in the comments box below.