Convection or solo Oven? Which one is better? This tutorial will help you choose the best microwave for your kitchen.
There is n number of microwave models in the market, and it is sure not an easy task to go over each one to find the right microwave for your kitchen. What you can do is narrow down your research to the top 10 best options in the market. Our reviews will get you the ideal one based on your needs.
10 Best Microwave Oven Reviews
We wanted to write a review about the microwave ovens that we frequently use for heating some delicious food in a short time. We have tried many products and brought together the healthiest and most practical ones for you.
Below you can see the features of these products and buy them through Amazon.
Invertor Technology-enabled: Panasonic NN-SN651WAZ Countertop
- 1200 Watt powered for seamless and even cooking.
- Keep Warm Feature to keep your food fresh until served.
- Compact design takes less space on your kitchen counter.
- Great features such as large capacity, energy efficiency at affordable rates.
- Comes with detailed cooking instructions in three languages.
Easy to grasp handle door: Commercial Chef Counter Top Rotary Microwave Oven
- Durable Stainless-steel front display.
- Simple basic operation with rotary dial controls.
- Ideal for snack preparations and reheating leftovers.
- Sleek black cabinet design for the modern kitchen.
- 901 Watts powered oven occupies less space.
Oven under $100: Toshiba EM925A5A-BS
- Comes with a pre-programmed menu of 6 popular foods
- Has power-saving mode and child safety lock.
- 10 different power settings with 900-watt power.
- Bright digital display with easy to operate buttons.
- It also features a clock and digital timer.
Ideal Convection Oven: Cuisinart CMW-200 1.2-Cubic-Foot
- 1000 watts powerful with 1.2 cubic foot capacity.
- Dark tinted glass window with brushed stainless-steel exterior.
- Easy to maintain stainless steel interior.
- Dual defrost function for defrosting food.
- Convection bake or roast feature with or without microwave function.
Oven with Smart Sensor: Toshiba EM131A5C-BS
- Large digital display with easy to read control panel.
- 10 different power settings with 1100 Watt power.
- Sensor menu options for heating popular varieties of food such as pizzas, potatoes, etc.
- 12.4-inch turntable.
- Automatic off option once the program ends.
Microwave with LED lighting: Farberware FMO11AHTBKB 1.1 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave Oven
- Power, style, and convenience in one product.
- Express cooking or heating feature to cook leftover food.
- LED lights light up the display and highlight each cooking function.
- Removable glass cooking plate provides for easy cleaning.
- Control panel can be locked to prevent accidental use.
0.7 Cubic feet Compact Design: Commercial Chef CHM770SS
- 700 Watt powered and small footprint oven.
- Ideal for small kitchens and studio apartments.
- 9.5-inch tempered glass dish turntable.
- Speed Defrost feature for frozen veggies and meat.
- One-touch quick function for tea, popcorn, pizza, etc.
Push Door Button: Magic Chef Cu. Ft Countertop Oven
- Stylish white front and cabinet.
- Push door cabinet function is sometimes tricky.
- Standard version for your small cooking and reheating needs.
- Comes with 10 power level and defrost menus.
Perfect device for home or office: Emerson 1.3 CU. FT. 1000 Watt
- 99 minutes and 99 seconds of digital timer.
- 1100-Watt grill power for all your cooking needs.
- Time and weight adjustable defrost functionality.
- 6 pre-programmed cooking menus.
Unique design: COSTWAY Retro Countertop Microwave Oven
- 360-degree rotation for even cooking.
- Sleek looking design.
- Comes with ETL certification.
- 3 beep sound when the cooking is complete.
We have introduced you to the top 10 best selling ovens in the market today. Need some more information to make your decision, here it is.
Types of Microwave Ovens
You will find three main types of oven in the market
Solo Microwave Oven – these are the basic versions and one of the cheapest variety which can use for our every day simple cooking, reheating, and defrosting needs. It uses electromagnetic radiation to cook or heat the food.
Grill Microwave Oven – this type of oven will give you the taste of grilled food without having to use an outdoor grill. It can cook pizza, grilled chicken, fish, etc. It comes with special grilling accessories such as coils, tray, etc. to roast the food. These are slightly expensive than the solo ones.
Convection Microwave Oven – is one that has all features of a solo and grill ovens. It also has the added functionality of baking. These models use a fan to push the heat through the oven to give better cooking. These are the most expensive ones.
Oven Sizes and Capacities
Microwave ovens come in a range of sizes to suit different requirements. You will find basic countertop models with 1.2 cubic feet and higher based on how much space it uses.
You will find ovens that range from 17 Liters to 32 liters capacity.
First of all, you need to choose a microwave oven that is suitable for the size of the place where you will put your oven. You can easily find one of the microwave ovens that are designed for every need, to fit your small spaces.
Wherever you want to put the microwave oven, there are also products specially produced for that area. For example; you can choose the 14x24x20 inch countertop microwave oven to put it on your countertop. These types of products generally operate with 600-12000 watt power consumption and are not very costly. Built-in microwave ovens are 15x30x26 inches in size. Built-in products are similar to the over-the-counter products, but instead of taking up space on your counter, they are mounted to become part of the overall design of the kitchen.
Price, why you need to the oven, how much power it uses up are the other things to keep in mind while purchasing a microwave oven.
Advantages of Microwave Ovens
Thanks to the water molecules in the microwave ovens, radiation is trapped and the food is heated without being exposed to the harmful effects of radiation. In traditional oven types, since the heat is transmitted from the outer floors to the inner floors, the edges of a cake may be burnt or uncooked, but such situations do not occur in microwave ovens.
Microwave ovens are among our most important assistants in our kitchens with their advantages such as easy usage, less space compared to large ovens, energy saving feature, not burning pocket, adding speed to our life.