An induction Cooktop is an appliance that you can cook with while being guided by electricity. This appliance has evolved the way of cooking with gas with a system of magnets and resistors that catalyze heat. These Cooktops have a heating effect equal to traditional Cooktops but are slightly less dangerous and require no physical energy.
You must know everything that relates to induction cookers, their pros and cons to make your food every day. Find out which are the three best Cooktops according to their heating capacity and speed at which your food is ready. Learn how to clean the Cooktop properly and if it is necessary to use chemicals for its safe maintenance.
Table of Contents
- 1 How Does An Induction Cooktop Work?
- 2 Induction Cooktop Pros and Cons
- 3 Best 3 Induction Cooktops
- 3.1 Frigidaire Gallery FGEC3648UB 36 Black 5 Burner Electric Cooktop
- 3.2 Duxtop Professional Portable Induction Cooktop, Commercial Range Countertop Burner, 1800 Watts Induction Burner with Sensor Touch and LCD Screen, P961LS/BT-C35-D
- 3.3 Duxtop LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800W Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Cooktop, 9620LS/BT-350DZ
- 4 How To Clean Induction Cooktop?
How Does An Induction Cooktop Work?
Induction cookers are elements that work using electromagnetic fields to heat themselves. With this hob, you will have a kitchen without burners that take a lot of extra energy from common gas. While the induction cooker is on, it magnetizes all the ferromagnetic in its composition, doing cooking without problems.
If you buy an induction cooker, you should be careful not to use containers or pots made of aluminum, ceramic, or glass. With these specific elements, the kitchens can make contact and not heat the container, even to the point of being damaged. The induction hob has been optimizing the traditional gas Cooktop only that it consumes less external energy.
These induction cookers make a closed electromagnetic circuit when you place a pot with ferromagnetic material on it. Upon detecting the specific material, the induction system is agitated quickly that it manages to heat the container.
Induction Cooktop Pros and Cons
- They have an adaptable heating temperature
- Does not work with flames like traditional cookers
- They are easy to clean
- It is easy to use
- You will not be exposed to the sweltering heat
- They have a system that prevents your food from overheating or burning completely
- You can set it to heat at a specific time
- They have a reduced space of use
- Its price is affordable for the use that you will give it
- Requires an investment in pots and utensils that are compatible with induction, such as stainless steel.
- They take a lot of electrical energy; you have to put a separate circuit for the kitchen
- They do not work if the power goes out
- Its repair is expensive
Best 3 Induction Cooktops
If you have decided to buy a cooktop, you can review the top 3 products below. I did a detailed research before buying it to my house. I am sure you will be satisfied with these 3 products.
I bought the first product (Frigidaire Gallery FGEC3648UB) and I have been using it for years without any problems. You can choose the one that suits you best according to the explanations below.
Frigidaire Gallery FGEC3648UB 36 Black 5 Burner Electric Cooktop
You have to buy this induction cooker because of its spaciousness to cook multiple foods at once. This product has five zones for induction, where you can perfectly cook your food without burning it. Size is important, and at 36 inches, it is more than enough for you to place the item in your kitchen.
It is 3,700 W that the kitchen consumes in its operation, which means that you will cook quickly. At this power, you can cook the most complex foods in a few hours or even minutes. It is a very good, resistant electric induction cooker; it comes from the GE brand that has been very popular.
Duxtop Professional Portable Induction Cooktop, Commercial Range Countertop Burner, 1800 Watts Induction Burner with Sensor Touch and LCD Screen, P961LS/BT-C35-D
This Cooktop is for personal use to cook your food quickly, safely, and very comfortably without so much space. It has a digital display where you can set how hot it goes, its on time, and when to suspend its use. They are 14 x 11.4 inches in size, very tiny for you to place in your kitchen area.
Duxtop LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800W Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Cooktop, 9620LS/BT-350DZ
You have to buy a professional induction cooker like the Duxtop LCD, which is easy and safe to use. It has two cooking areas, its touch screen, and all the settings you require for the kitchen. With the automatic locking system, you can prevent your children from turning on the kitchen, or you can set a specific time to proceed.
How To Clean Induction Cooktop?
When you have your induction cooker, you must know how to clean it correctly; follow these steps:
- Use a clean cloth and some soapy water
- Remove the remains of fat or food very gently so as not to damage the plate
- You have to dry the entire plate with a dry cloth
- You can use a special cleaning product for the induction hob
- Proceed to remove the product, dry it, and finally have your induction cooker clean and ready to use.
You must do the entire procedure carefully to avoid damaging the induction hob in high humidity. Among the best products are stainless steel plates with which you can apply water freely. Avoid buying electric stoves made of iron or base metal because they will rust in a short time and will not work.
Every time you do the cleaning procedure on the appliance, try to let it dry naturally. With this action, you can verify that the plate is completely dry, and you can use it without taking any risk of damaging it. You can get extra ideas on cleaning your induction cooktop by contacting technical support and asking about helpful chemicals.